Our services Cargo 200 - safe transport of cargo 200 in Ukraine and abroad
Organisation of funerals in Kyiv and Kyiv region
The key to quality work is the experience, professionalism and integrity of each employee of the company. The confidence that we are doing the right thing is confirmed by the words we hear day after day: "Thank you for the good organisation of funeral services and the responsiveness you showed!".
The Charon Funeral Home in Kyiv and Kyiv region is a guarantee of sensitivity to the relatives of the deceased and respect for the deceased. More than 10,000 people come to us for help every year, most of them on the basis of a recommendation. The reputation of our funeral home is a guarantee that the funeral event will be held with dignity.
For international transport, 200 is required:
Certificate of embalming.
Document of sealing.
Permission of the receiving party.
Place an order for the transport of the body and escort.
- To issue and obtain a death certificate from the competent authorities (police, medical service, local authorities).
- Call the funeral service and order transport to the specified city or town in Ukraine.
- Start organising the funeral.
Regional and international transport of cargo 200 of any complexity: to any point in Ukraine, Europe (Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Poland), the USA. Extensive experience of working with consulates and embassies of other countries in Ukraine.
Prompt preparation of permits and supporting documentation for repatriation (including customs and embassy permits).
Storage of the deceased's body in the morgue for the period of paperwork.
Embalming the body for long-distance transport.
Selection of special transport for transportation (road, rail, air and water transport).
Galvanising the coffin for transport or selecting a zinc container for hermetic sealing.
Escort of the body from the initial to the final destination (in case of a complex route, if necessary).
Meeting of Cargo 200 (transportation to the morgue, unsealing and disposal of the container, preparation for burial).
Employees of the funeral home provide all stages of transportation:
Preparation of accompanying, as well as papers related to the permission from the embassy and customs;
Galvanising the coffin;
Preservation of the deceased body in the morgue for the duration of the paperwork and receipt of documentation;
Organising the embalming of the body for long-distance transport;
- Selection of specially equipped transport;
- Selection of a zinc container for hermetic sealing;
- If necessary, and in case of a long route, the agent accompanies the body from the initial destination to the final destination;
- Selection of special transport;
- Delivery of "cargo 200" to the morgue;
- Unsealing and disposal of the container.
Currently, this is the name given to any transportation of a deceased person across the territory of a state or from one country to another, regardless of the type of transport used. Transportation of an urn with the remains of the deceased is also called "cargo 200". Our Charon funeral home in Kyiv has extensive experience working with foreign missions in Ukraine To calculate the cost of transporting cargo 200, please call the numbers on the website.
Organising and carrying out the transport, selecting a vehicle and completing all the necessary paperwork takes a lot of time. Not all relatives know and understand how such procedures are carried out and what nuances need to be paid special attention to.
To transport "cargo 200" in Ukraine, you need the following:
Registration and purchase of a death certificate in such institutions as the medical service, police, local authorities.
Contact the ceremonial organisation and make an order for a ritual car to be delivered to the specified location.
Start preparing the farewell ceremony.
Transportation of cargo 200 to Ukraine is accompanied by the following documentation:
- Translation of passport data.
- Documents from the sanitary epithelial service.
- In court cases, a certificate from the prosecutor's office.
- A document confirming that there are no foreign objects and things in the zinc coffin.
- A stamped death certificate.
For short distances, "cargo 200" is sent by car. When transporting the embalmed body of the deceased by car in Ukraine, a zinc coffin is not always used, it is simply transported in a hearse.
A big advantage of this procedure is that the body in the coffin is delivered directly to the burial site, which allows relatives to save money on ordering a hearse. The meeting, dispatch and escort of this cargo should be handled by professionals, as they know how to deal with unforeseen situations. By contacting the Charon Funeral Home in Kyiv, you will receive comprehensive information on what documents are needed to organise the transportation of the deceased.
Frequently asked questions
To obtain a burial certificate, you must provide the following documents: (room № 8, Mon.-Thurs. From 14-00 to 16-45)
1. Death certificate of the first buried (original and photocopy).
2. Archival certificate from the cemetery.
3. Act of inspection of the burial place.
4. Documents confirming the family relationship with the buried (photocopies of all documents).
5. Passport (photocopies 1, 2 and 11 pages).
Organization of funerals in Kyiv and Kyiv region
Talk to us! We promise we can help you!
You can trust us to get the help you deserve.
ROUND THE CLOCK